Huawei Mate 30 Pro review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/19/2019, 19:31:31, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 07:07:56
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Huawei Mate 30 Pro to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4363 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- 2.Huawei Mate 30 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei Mate 30 Pro's specs
Huawei Mate 30 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Advantages of Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- no data
Huawei Mate 30 Pro's specs
|Huawei Mate 30 Pro|
|Release date||9, 2019|
|Color||Black/Space Silver/Cosmic Purple/Emerald Green|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (73.1 mm) x 6.2 inches (158.1 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.8 mm)|
|Weight||198 oz (198 g)|
|Display size||6.53 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1176 x 2400|
|Pixel density||409 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4500 mAh|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 990|
|Rear-camera resolution||40 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone