Review of Lenovo K10 Plus. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/19/2019, 21:23:54, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 11:50:02
We've conducted a detailed review of the Lenovo K10 Plus, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4356 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo K10 Plus
- 2.Lenovo K10 Plus's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Lenovo K10 Plus's specs
Lenovo K10 Plus's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo K10 Plus
Advantages of Lenovo K10 Plus
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a relatively high-grade CPU, so you will rarely experience stuttering under normal use.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Lenovo K10 Plus
- no data
Lenovo K10 Plus's specs
|Lenovo K10 Plus|
|Release date||9, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.8 mm) x 6.2 inches (158.3 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.3 mm)|
|Weight||172 oz (172 g)|
|Display size||6.22 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1520|
|Pixel density||270 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4050 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632|
|Rear-camera resolution||13 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone