Google Pixel 4 XL Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 10/14/2019, 09:42:25, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 11:30:28
What are the strengths of the Google Pixel 4 XL? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Google Pixel 4 XL is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4089 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Google Pixel 4 XL
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Google Pixel 4 XL
- 3.Specifications of Google Pixel 4 XL
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Google Pixel 4 XL
The merits and demerits of Google Pixel 4 XL
The merits of Google Pixel 4 XL
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Its battery life is quite long, so you won't have to worry too much about running out of battery.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
The demerits of Google Pixel 4 XL
- no data
Specifications of Google Pixel 4 XL
|Google Pixel 4 XL|
|Release date||10, 2019|
|Color||Clearly White/Just Black/Oh So Orange|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.1 mm) x 6.3 inches (160.4 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.2 mm)|
|Weight||193 oz (193 g)|
|Display size||6.3 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1440 x 3040|
|Pixel density||533 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3700 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855|
|Rear-camera resolution||16 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone