Huawei Y9s review: worth buying?
Created date: 11/07/2019, 10:06:50, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 08:34:38
A thorough review of the characteristics and specifications of the Huawei Y9s. We provide a detailed evaluation of the phone in terms of usability – including ease of holding, screen visibility, performance, image quality, and multitasking capabilities – as well as functionality, looking at the battery and camera.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4078 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Y9s
- 2.Huawei Y9s's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei Y9s's specs
Huawei Y9s's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Y9s
Advantages of Huawei Y9s
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Huawei Y9s
- no data
Huawei Y9s's specs
|Release date||12, 2019|
|Color||Midnight Black/Breathing Crystal|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (77.2 mm) x 6.4 inches (163.1 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.8 mm)|
|Weight||206 oz (206 g)|
|Display size||6.59 inch|
|Display type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||391 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 710F|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone