Review of vivo U20. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 11/12/2019, 09:03:08, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 10:09:21
We've conducted a detailed review of the vivo U20, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4243 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of vivo U20
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo U20
- 3.Specifications of vivo U20
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo U20
The merits and demerits of vivo U20
The merits of vivo U20
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of vivo U20
- no data
Specifications of vivo U20
|Release date||11, 2019|
|Color||Racing Black/Blaze Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (76.5 mm) x 6.4 inches (162.2 mm) x 0.4 inches (8.9 mm)|
|Weight||193 oz (193 g)|
|Display size||6.53 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||394 ppi|
|Battery capacity||5000 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675|
|Rear-camera resolution||16 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone