Honor V30 Pro review: worth buying?
Created date: 11/25/2019, 10:31:47, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 05:08:45
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Honor V30 Pro. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Honor V30 Pro to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4078 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Honor V30 Pro
- 2.Honor V30 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Honor V30 Pro's specs
Honor V30 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Honor V30 Pro
Advantages of Honor V30 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Honor V30 Pro
- no data
Honor V30 Pro's specs
|Honor V30 Pro|
|Release date||12, 2019|
|Color||Ocean Blue/Galaxy Black/Icelandic frost|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.8 mm) x 6.4 inches (162.7 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.8 mm)|
|Weight||206 oz (206 g)|
|Display size||6.57 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||400 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4100 mAh|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G|
|Rear-camera resolution||40 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone