Motorola P40 128GB review: worth buying?
Created date: 2019-12-15 18:55:08, Updated date: 2021-10-20 18:29:14
We've conducted a detailed review of the Motorola P40 128GB, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5802 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Motorola P40 128GB
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola P40 128GB
- 3.Specifications of Motorola P40 128GB
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola P40 128GB
The merits and demerits of Motorola P40 128GB
The merits of Motorola P40 128GB
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
The demerits of Motorola P40 128GB
- no data
Specifications of Motorola P40 128GB
|Motorola P40 128GB|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||71.2mm x 160.1mm x 8.7mm|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2310|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675|
Look at a smartphone