Review of Galaxy S10 Lite. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 01/02/2020, 08:08:23, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 08:44:50
We've conducted a detailed review of the Galaxy S10 Lite, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Galaxy S10 Lite
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Galaxy S10 Lite
- 3.Specifications of Galaxy S10 Lite
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Galaxy S10 Lite
The merits and demerits of Galaxy S10 Lite
The merits of Galaxy S10 Lite
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of Galaxy S10 Lite
- no data
Specifications of Galaxy S10 Lite
|Galaxy S10 Lite|
|Release date||2/3, 2020|
|Color||Prism White/Prism Black/Prism Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.6 mm) x 6.4 inches (162.5 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.1 mm)|
|Weight||186 oz (186 g)|
|Display size||6.7 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED Plus|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||392 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4500 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone