Ulefone Armor 3W Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 01/07/2020, 10:52:40, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 09:41:10
We've conducted a detailed review of the Ulefone Armor 3W, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4088 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Ulefone Armor 3W
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Ulefone Armor 3W
- 3.Specifications of Ulefone Armor 3W
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Ulefone Armor 3W
The merits and demerits of Ulefone Armor 3W
The merits of Ulefone Armor 3W
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
The demerits of Ulefone Armor 3W
- It feels a bit heavy.
Specifications of Ulefone Armor 3W
|Ulefone Armor 3W|
|Release date||9, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.1 inches (79.2 mm) x 6.5 inches (164.8 mm) x 0.7 inches (18.2 mm)|
|Weight||365 oz (365 g)|
|Display size||5.7 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2160|
|Pixel density||423 ppi|
|Battery capacity||10300 mAh|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70|
|Rear-camera resolution||21 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone