Ulefone Armor 3WT - Features and reviews
Created date: 01/07/2020, 10:19:07, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 12:15:41
We've conducted a detailed review of the Ulefone Armor 3WT, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4366 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Ulefone Armor 3WT
- 2.Ulefone Armor 3WT's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Ulefone Armor 3WT's specs
Ulefone Armor 3WT's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Ulefone Armor 3WT
Advantages of Ulefone Armor 3WT
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Ulefone Armor 3WT
- It feels a little heavy.
Ulefone Armor 3WT's specs
|Ulefone Armor 3WT|
|Release date||9, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.1 inches (79.2 mm) x 6.5 inches (164.8 mm) x 0.7 inches (18.2 mm)|
|Weight||373.7 oz (373.7 g)|
|Display size||5.7 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2160|
|Pixel density||423 ppi|
|Battery capacity||10300 mAh|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70|
|Rear-camera resolution||21 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone