Huawei P30 lite New Edition review: worth buying?
Created date: 02/04/2020, 04:28:42, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 07:08:32
We've conducted a detailed review of the Huawei P30 lite New Edition, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4363 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Huawei P30 lite New Edition
- 2-1.Huawei P30 lite New Edition's size
- 2-2.The CPU performance of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
- 2-3.Huawei P30 lite New Edition's storage capacity
- 2-4.Huawei P30 lite New Edition's screen
- 2-5.The camera function of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
- 2-6.The battery performance of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
- 2-7.Overall assessment of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
- 3.Specifications of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Huawei P30 lite New Edition
The merits and demerits of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
The merits of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Its battery life is quite long, so you won't have to worry too much about running out of battery.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
- no data
Specifications of Huawei P30 lite New Edition
|Huawei P30 lite New Edition|
|Release date||1/14, 2020|
|Color||Peacock Blue/Midnight Black/Pearl White/Breathing Crystal|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (72.7 mm) x 6.0 inches (152.9 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.4 mm)|
|Weight||152.9 oz (152.9 g)|
|Display size||6.15 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2312|
|Pixel density||414 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3340 mAh|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 710|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone