Motorola Moto G Stylus Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 02/07/2020, 11:01:50, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 09:17:26
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Motorola Moto G Stylus. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Motorola Moto G Stylus to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4050 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Motorola Moto G Stylus
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola Moto G Stylus
- 2-1.Motorola Moto G Stylus's size
- 2-2.The CPU performance of Motorola Moto G Stylus
- 2-3.Motorola Moto G Stylus's storage capacity
- 2-4.Motorola Moto G Stylus's screen
- 2-5.The camera function of Motorola Moto G Stylus
- 2-6.The battery performance of Motorola Moto G Stylus
- 2-7.Overall assessment of Motorola Moto G Stylus
- 3.Specifications of Motorola Moto G Stylus
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola Moto G Stylus
The merits and demerits of Motorola Moto G Stylus
The merits of Motorola Moto G Stylus
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of Motorola Moto G Stylus
- no data
Specifications of Motorola Moto G Stylus
|Motorola Moto G Stylus|
|Release date||4/7, 2020|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.8 mm) x 6.2 inches (158.6 mm) x 0.4 inches (9.2 mm)|
|Weight||192 oz (192 g)|
|Display size||6.4 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2300|
|Pixel density||397 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone