Review of Oppo Reno3 Youth. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 02/09/2020, 13:03:37, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 05:32:47
A thorough review of the characteristics and specifications of the Oppo Reno3 Youth. We provide a detailed evaluation of the phone in terms of usability – including ease of holding, screen visibility, performance, image quality, and multitasking capabilities – as well as functionality, looking at the battery and camera.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4096 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Oppo Reno3 Youth
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Oppo Reno3 Youth
- 3.Specifications of Oppo Reno3 Youth
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Oppo Reno3 Youth
The merits and demerits of Oppo Reno3 Youth
The merits of Oppo Reno3 Youth
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of Oppo Reno3 Youth
- no data
Specifications of Oppo Reno3 Youth
|Oppo Reno3 Youth|
|Release date||2/14, 2020|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74.3 mm) x 6.3 inches (160.3 mm) x 0.3 inches (8 mm)|
|Weight||180 oz (180 g)|
|Display size||6.4 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||411 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4025 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone