Galaxy S20+ Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 02/10/2020, 07:45:03, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 06:43:07
We've conducted a detailed review of the Galaxy S20+, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4286 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy S20+
- 2.Galaxy S20+'s features, performance, reviews
- 3.Galaxy S20+'s specs
Galaxy S20+'s features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy S20+
Advantages of Galaxy S20+
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Galaxy S20+
- no data
Galaxy S20+'s specs
|Release date||3/6, 2020|
|Color||Cosmic Black/Cosmic Grey/Cloud Blue/Cloud White/Aura Red|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (73.7 mm) x 6.4 inches (161.9 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.8 mm)|
|Weight||186 oz (186 g)|
|Display size||6.7 inch|
|Display type||Dynamic AMOLED 2X|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1440 x 3200|
|Pixel density||523 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4500 mAh|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||10 MP|
Look at a smartphone