Galaxy S20 5G 128GB Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 2020-02-10 18:27:49, Updated date: 2021-10-20 15:46:45
We've conducted a detailed review of the Galaxy S20 5G 128GB, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5802 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Galaxy S20 5G 128GB
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Galaxy S20 5G 128GB
- 3.Specifications of Galaxy S20 5G 128GB
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Galaxy S20 5G 128GB
The merits and demerits of Galaxy S20 5G 128GB
The merits of Galaxy S20 5G 128GB
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
The demerits of Galaxy S20 5G 128GB
- no data
Specifications of Galaxy S20 5G 128GB
|Galaxy S20 5G 128GB|
|Color||Cosmic Grey/Cloud Blue/Cloud Pink|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||69.1mm x 151.7mm x 7.9mm|
|Display type||Dynamic AMOLED 2X|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1440 x 3200|
Look at a smartphone