Review of Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 2020-02-23 18:32:10, Updated date: 2021-10-20 17:05:06
We've conducted a detailed review of the Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5833 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB
- 2. Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB 's specs
Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB
Advantages of Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
Disadvantages of Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB
- no data
Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB 's specs
|Sony Xperia 1 II 256GB|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||71.1mm x 165.1mm x 7.6mm|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1644 x 3840|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865|
Look at a smartphone