Xperia 10 II 128GB Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 2020-02-23 18:14:11, Updated date: 2020-04-16 14:39:31
We've conducted a detailed review of the Xperia 10 II 128GB, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5802 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Xperia 10 II 128GB
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Xperia 10 II 128GB
- 3.Specifications of Xperia 10 II 128GB
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Xperia 10 II 128GB
The merits and demerits of Xperia 10 II 128GB
The merits of Xperia 10 II 128GB
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Its battery life is quite long, so you won't have to worry too much about running out of battery.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
The demerits of Xperia 10 II 128GB
- no data
Specifications of Xperia 10 II 128GB
|Xperia 10 II 128GB|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||69.0mm x 157.0mm x 8.2mm|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2520|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665|
Look at a smartphone