Huawei P40 lite E Review
Created date: 03/03/2020, 06:00:54, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 12:13:52
We've conducted a detailed review of the Huawei P40 lite E, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4050 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Huawei P40 lite E
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Huawei P40 lite E
- 3.Specifications of Huawei P40 lite E
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Huawei P40 lite E
The merits and demerits of Huawei P40 lite E
The merits of Huawei P40 lite E
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
The demerits of Huawei P40 lite E
- no data
Specifications of Huawei P40 lite E
|Huawei P40 lite E|
|Release date||3/12, 2020|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (76.1 mm) x 6.3 inches (159.8 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.1 mm)|
|Weight||176 oz (176 g)|
|Display size||6.39 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1560|
|Pixel density||268 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 710F|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone