Review of Realme 6 Pro. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 03/04/2020, 09:06:14, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 06:50:00
We've conducted a detailed review of the Realme 6 Pro, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4283 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Realme 6 Pro
- 2.Realme 6 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Realme 6 Pro's specs
Realme 6 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Realme 6 Pro
Advantages of Realme 6 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Realme 6 Pro
- no data
Realme 6 Pro's specs
|Realme 6 Pro|
|Release date||3/13, 2020|
|Color||Lightning Blue/Lightning Orange|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.8 mm) x 6.4 inches (163.8 mm) x 0.4 inches (8.9 mm)|
|Weight||202 oz (202 g)|
|Display size||6.6 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||398 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4300 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone