Nokia 8.3 5G review: worth buying?
Created date: 03/18/2020, 11:18:34, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 10:07:32
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Nokia 8.3 5G. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Nokia 8.3 5G to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4240 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Nokia 8.3 5G
- 2.Nokia 8.3 5G's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Nokia 8.3 5G's specs
Nokia 8.3 5G's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Nokia 8.3 5G
Advantages of Nokia 8.3 5G
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Nokia 8.3 5G
- no data
Nokia 8.3 5G's specs
|Nokia 8.3 5G|
|Release date||7/19, 2020|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.1 inches (78.6 mm) x 6.8 inches (171.9 mm) x 0.4 inches (9 mm)|
|Weight||220 oz (220 g)|
|Display size||6.81 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||386 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4500 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||24 MP|
Look at a smartphone