Review of Galaxy A41. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 03/18/2020, 11:35:27, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 11:02:18
What are the strengths of the Galaxy A41? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Galaxy A41 is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4236 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy A41
- 2.Galaxy A41's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Galaxy A41's specs
Galaxy A41's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy A41
Advantages of Galaxy A41
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Galaxy A41
- no data
Galaxy A41's specs
|Release date||6/18, 2020|
|Display size||6.1 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||431 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3500 mAh|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||25 MP|
Look at a smartphone