Review of Galaxy M11. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 03/29/2020, 07:23:21, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 08:42:34
We've conducted a detailed review of the Galaxy M11, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4272 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Galaxy M11
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Galaxy M11
- 3.Specifications of Galaxy M11
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Galaxy M11
The merits and demerits of Galaxy M11
The merits of Galaxy M11
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
The demerits of Galaxy M11
- no data
Specifications of Galaxy M11
|Release date||4/30, 2020|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (76.3 mm) x 6.4 inches (161.4 mm) x 0.4 inches (9 mm)|
|Weight||197 oz (197 g)|
|Display size||6.4 inch|
|Display type||PLS TFT|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1560|
|Pixel density||268 ppi|
|Battery capacity||5000 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450|
|Rear-camera resolution||13 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone