Review of Galaxy A71 5G 128GB. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 2020-04-07 21:48:41, Updated date: 2020-04-16 14:53:10
We've conducted a detailed review of the Galaxy A71 5G 128GB, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5802 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy A71 5G 128GB
- 2. Galaxy A71 5G 128GB 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. Galaxy A71 5G 128GB 's specs
Galaxy A71 5G 128GB 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy A71 5G 128GB
Advantages of Galaxy A71 5G 128GB
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Galaxy A71 5G 128GB
- no data
Galaxy A71 5G 128GB 's specs
|Galaxy A71 5G 128GB|
|Color||Prism Cube Black/Prism Cube Sliver/Prism Cube Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||75.5mm x 162.5mm x 8.1mm|
|Display type||Super AMOLED Plus|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
Look at a smartphone