Review of OnePlus 8 Pro. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 04/13/2020, 09:24:02, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 08:58:51
What are the strengths of the OnePlus 8 Pro? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the OnePlus 8 Pro is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4243 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of OnePlus 8 Pro
- 2.OnePlus 8 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.OnePlus 8 Pro's specs
OnePlus 8 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of OnePlus 8 Pro
Advantages of OnePlus 8 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of OnePlus 8 Pro
- no data
OnePlus 8 Pro's specs
|OnePlus 8 Pro|
|Release date||4/21, 2020|
|Color||Glacial Green/Ultramarine Blue/Onyx Black|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74.4 mm) x 6.5 inches (165.3 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.5 mm)|
|Weight||199 oz (199 g)|
|Display size||6.78 inch|
|Display type||Fluid AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1440 x 3168|
|Pixel density||513 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4510 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone