Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G review: worth buying?
Created date: 04/22/2020, 10:18:28, Updated date: 04/22/2020, 13:11:17
What are the strengths of the vivo iQOO Neo3 5G? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the vivo iQOO Neo3 5G is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4660 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of vivo iQOO Neo3 5G
- 2.Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G's specs
Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of vivo iQOO Neo3 5G
Advantages of vivo iQOO Neo3 5G
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of vivo iQOO Neo3 5G
- no data
Vivo iQOO Neo3 5G's specs
|vivo iQOO Neo3 5G|
|Release date||4/29, 2020|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (75.6mm) x 6.4inches (163.7mm) x 0.4inches (8.9mm)|
|Display size||6.57 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2408|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone