Review of Huawei P40 lite 5G. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 05/14/2020, 11:19:53, Updated date: 05/14/2020, 11:22:42
We've conducted a detailed review of the Huawei P40 lite 5G, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4411 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei P40 lite 5G
- 2.Huawei P40 lite 5G's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei P40 lite 5G's specs
Huawei P40 lite 5G's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei P40 lite 5G
Advantages of Huawei P40 lite 5G
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Huawei P40 lite 5G
- no data
Huawei P40 lite 5G's specs
|Huawei P40 lite 5G|
|Release date||5/28, 2020|
|Color||Crush Green/Space Silver/Midnight Black|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75 mm) x 6.4 inches (162.3 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.6 mm)|
|Weight||189 oz (189 g)|
|Display size||6.5 inch|
|Display type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||404 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Kirin 820 5G|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone