Motorola Moto G 5G Plus Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 07/06/2020, 06:16:32, Updated date: 07/12/2020, 08:38:42
We've conducted a detailed review of the Motorola Moto G 5G Plus, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4092 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Motorola Moto G 5G Plus
- 2.Motorola Moto G 5G Plus's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Motorola Moto G 5G Plus's specs
Motorola Moto G 5G Plus's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Motorola Moto G 5G Plus
Advantages of Motorola Moto G 5G Plus
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Motorola Moto G 5G Plus
- no data
Motorola Moto G 5G Plus's specs
|Motorola Moto G 5G Plus|
|Release date||7/8, 2020|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74 mm) x 6.6 inches (168 mm) x 0.4 inches (9 mm)|
|Weight||207 oz (207 g)|
|Display size||6.7 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2520|
|Pixel density||409 ppi|
|Battery capacity||5000 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone