Review of Lenovo Legion Pro. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 07/21/2020, 16:06:23, Updated date: 07/21/2020, 18:58:51
What are the strengths of the Lenovo Legion Pro? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Lenovo Legion Pro is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4842 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Legion Pro
- 2.Lenovo Legion Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Lenovo Legion Pro's specs
Lenovo Legion Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Legion Pro
Advantages of Lenovo Legion Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Lenovo Legion Pro
- no data
Lenovo Legion Pro's specs
|Lenovo Legion Pro|
|Release date||7/22, 2020|
|Display size||6.65 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||20 MP|
Look at a smartphone