Realme 6i (India) Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 07/23/2020, 07:15:21, Updated date: 07/23/2020, 08:00:53
What are the strengths of the Realme 6i (India)? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Realme 6i (India) is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4272 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Realme 6i (India)
- 2.Realme 6i (India)'s features, performance, reviews
- 3.Realme 6i (India)'s specs
Realme 6i (India)'s features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Realme 6i (India)
Advantages of Realme 6i (India)
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Realme 6i (India)
- no data
Realme 6i (India)'s specs
|Realme 6i (India)|
|Release date||7/31, 2020|
|Color||Eclipse Black/Lunar White|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74.8 mm) x 6.4 inches (162.1 mm) x 0.4 inches (8.9 mm)|
|Weight||191 oz (191 g)|
|Display size||6.5 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||404 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4300 mAh|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone