Motorola One Vision Plus review: worth buying?
Created date: 08/17/2020, 07:26:27, Updated date: 08/17/2020, 11:39:47
What are the strengths of the Motorola One Vision Plus? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Motorola One Vision Plus is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Motorola One Vision Plus
- 2.Motorola One Vision Plus's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Motorola One Vision Plus's specs
Motorola One Vision Plus's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Motorola One Vision Plus
Advantages of Motorola One Vision Plus
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Motorola One Vision Plus
- no data
Motorola One Vision Plus's specs
|Motorola One Vision Plus|
|Release date||7/13, 2020|
|Color||Cosmic Blue/Crystal Pink|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.8 mm) x 6.2 inches (158.4 mm) x 0.4 inches (9.1 mm)|
|Weight||188 oz (188 g)|
|Display size||6.3 inch|
|Display type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2280|
|Pixel density||400 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||25 MP|
Look at a smartphone