OnePlus 8T+ 5G Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 10/14/2020, 04:53:12, Updated date: 10/14/2020, 10:21:45
We've conducted a detailed review of the OnePlus 8T+ 5G, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4272 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of OnePlus 8T+ 5G
- 2.OnePlus 8T+ 5G's features, performance, reviews
- 3.OnePlus 8T+ 5G's specs
OnePlus 8T+ 5G's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of OnePlus 8T+ 5G
Advantages of OnePlus 8T+ 5G
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of OnePlus 8T+ 5G
- no data
OnePlus 8T+ 5G's specs
|OnePlus 8T+ 5G|
|Release date||10/16, 2020|
|Color||Aquamarine Green/Lunar Silver|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74.1 mm) x 6.3 inches (160.7 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.4 mm)|
|Display size||6.55 inch|
|Display type||Fluid AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||401 ppi|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone