Review of Huawei Mate 40 Pro. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 10/21/2020, 16:27:31, Updated date: 10/21/2020, 19:31:04
We've conducted a detailed review of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4737 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- 2.Huawei Mate 40 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei Mate 40 Pro's specs
Huawei Mate 40 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Mate 40 Pro
Advantages of Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- no data
Huawei Mate 40 Pro's specs
|Huawei Mate 40 Pro|
|Release date||11/22, 2020|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (75.5mm) x 6.4inches (162.9mm) x 0.4inches (9.1mm)|
|Display size||6.76 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1344 x 2772|
|Chipset||Kirin 9000 5G|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||13 MP|
Look at a smartphone