Motorola Edge S review: worth buying?
Created date: 01/27/2021, 20:48:38, Updated date: 01/27/2021, 21:51:59
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Motorola Edge S. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Motorola Edge S to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4742 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Motorola Edge S
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola Edge S
- 3.Specifications of Motorola Edge S
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola Edge S
The merits and demerits of Motorola Edge S
The merits of Motorola Edge S
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of Motorola Edge S
- no data
Specifications of Motorola Edge S
|Motorola Edge S|
|Release date||1/3, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9inches (74mm) x 6.6inches (168.4mm) x 0.38inches (9.7mm)|
|Display size||6.7 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2520|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone