BLU Studio X12 Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 02/20/2021, 03:54:20, Updated date: 02/20/2021, 08:36:04
We've conducted a detailed review of the BLU Studio X12, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4412 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of BLU Studio X12
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the BLU Studio X12
- 3.Specifications of BLU Studio X12
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the BLU Studio X12
The merits and demerits of BLU Studio X12
The merits of BLU Studio X12
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
The demerits of BLU Studio X12
- The screen is low resolution, making it not ideal for viewing photos or videos.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
Specifications of BLU Studio X12
|BLU Studio X12|
|Release date||2/16, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.1 inches (77.5 mm) x 6.3 inches (160 mm) x 0.4 inches (9 mm)|
|Weight||189 oz (189 g)|
|Display size||6 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 960|
|Pixel density||178 ppi|
|CPU specs||1.3GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||8 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone