Meizu 18 Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 03/02/2021, 13:45:31, Updated date: 03/02/2021, 18:56:25
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Meizu 18. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Meizu 18 to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4695 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Meizu 18
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Meizu 18
- 3.Specifications of Meizu 18
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Meizu 18
The merits and demerits of Meizu 18
The merits of Meizu 18
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of Meizu 18
- no data
Specifications of Meizu 18
|Release date||3/8, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.7inches (69.2mm) x 6inches (152.4mm) x 0.32inches (8.2mm)|
|Display size||6.2 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1440 x 3200|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||20 MP|
Look at a smartphone