FleaPhone CP-F03a - Features and reviews
Created date: 02/24/2018, 22:17:48, Updated date: 04/04/2020, 21:17:02
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the FleaPhone CP-F03a. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the FleaPhone CP-F03a to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4737 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of FleaPhone CP-F03a
- 2.FleaPhone CP-F03a's features, performance, reviews
- 3.FleaPhone CP-F03a's specs
FleaPhone CP-F03a's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of FleaPhone CP-F03a
Advantages of FleaPhone CP-F03a
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight.
Disadvantages of FleaPhone CP-F03a
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a relatively low-grade rear camera, and it is not suited to taking photos for posting on SNS.
- It has a very low-grade front camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
FleaPhone CP-F03a's specs
|Release date||3/14, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.6inches (66.5mm) x 5.2inches (131.2mm) x 0.4inches (9.9mm)|
|Display size||4.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||540 x 960|
|Chipset||CPU Broadcom 23550|
|CPU specs||1.2GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||0.3 MP|
Look at a smartphone