Google Pixel 2 Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 02/24/2018, 23:32:35, Updated date: 09/30/2018, 23:32:35
What are the strengths of the Google Pixel 2? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Google Pixel 2 is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4751 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Google Pixel 2
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Google Pixel 2
- 3.Specifications of Google Pixel 2
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Google Pixel 2
The merits and demerits of Google Pixel 2
The merits of Google Pixel 2
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- It feels comparably light.
- It has a big display that makes it easy to see text and images.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
The demerits of Google Pixel 2
- no data
Specifications of Google Pixel 2
|Google Pixel 2|
|Release date||10/17, 2017|
|Color||Blue/Jet Black/Cleary White|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.7inches (69.3mm) x 5.7inches (145.3mm) x 0.31inches (7.8mm)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 1920|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998|
|Rear-camera resolution||12.2 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone