Review of Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 02/24/2018, 21:21:03, Updated date: 04/04/2020, 14:40:40
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4742 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au
- 2.Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au's specs
Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au
Advantages of Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au
- The display is large, so text and images appear clear on the screen.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has a relatively high-grade rear camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au
- no data
Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au's specs
|Xperia XZ1 SOV36 au|
|Release date||11/10, 2017|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9inches (73mm) x 5.8inches (148mm) x 0.32inches (8.1mm)|
|Display size||5.2 inch|
|Display type||for mobile|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 1920|
|Chipset||Snapdragon 835 MSM8998|
|Rear-camera resolution||19.2 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||13.2 MP|
Look at a smartphone