Review of YotaPhone 2. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 02/24/2018, 22:53:44, Updated date: 09/30/2018, 13:53:44
What are the strengths of the YotaPhone 2? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the YotaPhone 2 is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4090 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of YotaPhone 2
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the YotaPhone 2
- 3.Specifications of YotaPhone 2
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the YotaPhone 2
The merits and demerits of YotaPhone 2
The merits of YotaPhone 2
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- It feels comparably light.
- It has a big display that makes it easy to see text and images.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of YotaPhone 2
- no data
Specifications of YotaPhone 2
|Release date||12, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.7 inches (69.5 mm) x 5.7 inches (144 mm) x 0.4 inches (8.9 mm)|
|Weight||140 oz (140 g)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 1920|
|Pixel density||440 ppi|
|Battery capacity||2550 mAh|
|CPU specs||2.3GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||8 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||21 MP|
Look at a smartphone