Review of mamorino4. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 02/24/2018, 23:38:58, Updated date: 04/04/2020, 10:36:46
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the mamorino4. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the mamorino4 to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4272 smartphones
Mamorino4's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of mamorino4
Advantages of mamorino4
- The design makes it very easy to hold. It can be comfortably used when held in one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of mamorino4
- The display is small and the text is hard to read.
- The screen is very pixelated, and not suited for viewing photos or watching videos.
- It has a relatively short battery life, so you need to be watchful of the remaining battery when using it for some purposes.
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
|Release date||2/2, 2018|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.2 inches (56 mm) x 3.9 inches (99 mm) x 0.6 inches (15.5 mm)|
|Weight||105 oz (105 g)|
|Display size||2.8 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||320 x 280|
|Pixel density||151 ppi|
|Battery capacity||1200 mAh|
|CPU specs||1.1GHz×4(Quad core)|
Look at a smartphone