Review of Xperia XA2 Ultra. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 2018-02-24 21:38:58, Updated date: 2018-09-30 21:38:58
We've conducted a detailed review of the Xperia XA2 Ultra, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Xperia XA2 Ultra
- 2. Xperia XA2 Ultra 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. Xperia XA2 Ultra 's specs
Xperia XA2 Ultra 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Xperia XA2 Ultra
Advantages of Xperia XA2 Ultra
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen looks good.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Xperia XA2 Ultra
- no data
Xperia XA2 Ultra 's specs
|Xperia XA2 Ultra|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||80.0mm x 163.0mm x 9.5mm|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1920 x 1080|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 630|