HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300 Review
Created date: 02/24/2018, 21:32:22, Updated date: 09/30/2018, 12:32:22
What are the strengths of the HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300 is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4660 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300
- 2.HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300's features, performance, reviews
- 3.HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300's specs
HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300
Advantages of HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300
- The design makes it very easy to hold. It can be comfortably used when held in one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300
- The display is small and the text is hard to read.
- The screen is very pixelated, and not suited for viewing photos or watching videos.
- It has a relatively short battery life, so you need to be watchful of the remaining battery when using it for some purposes.
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a very low-grade rear camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
- It has a very low-grade front camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300's specs
|HUAWEI IDEOS BM-SWU300|
|Release date||12/25, 2010|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.2inches (55mm) x 4.2inches (106mm) x 0.5inches (13.5mm)|
|Display size||2.8 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||240 x 320|
|CPU specs||0.528GHz×1(Single core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||3 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||0 MP|
Look at a smartphone