ZTE S30 Pro review: worth buying?
Created date: 03/30/2021, 15:56:12, Updated date: 03/30/2021, 16:16:01
We've conducted a detailed review of the ZTE S30 Pro, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4737 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of ZTE S30 Pro
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE S30 Pro
- 3.Specifications of ZTE S30 Pro
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE S30 Pro
The merits and demerits of ZTE S30 Pro
The merits of ZTE S30 Pro
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of ZTE S30 Pro
- no data
Specifications of ZTE S30 Pro
|ZTE S30 Pro|
|Release date||4/3, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (75.2mm) x 6.4inches (163.5mm) x 0.3inches (7.8mm)|
|Display size||6.67 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM768 Snapdragon 768G|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||44 MP|
Look at a smartphone