Nokia G20 review: worth buying?
Created date: 04/07/2021, 21:34:37, Updated date: 04/07/2021, 22:14:45
We've conducted a detailed review of the Nokia G20, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4737 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Nokia G20
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Nokia G20
- 3.Specifications of Nokia G20
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Nokia G20
The merits and demerits of Nokia G20
The merits of Nokia G20
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
The demerits of Nokia G20
- no data
Specifications of Nokia G20
|Release date||5/8, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (76mm) x 6.5inches (164.9mm) x 0.4inches (9.2mm)|
|Display size||6.52 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1600|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G35|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone