Zenfone 8 Flip Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 05/12/2021, 20:37:18, Updated date: 05/12/2021, 21:05:44
We've conducted a detailed review of the Zenfone 8 Flip, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4742 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Zenfone 8 Flip
- 2.Zenfone 8 Flip's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Zenfone 8 Flip's specs
Zenfone 8 Flip's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Zenfone 8 Flip
Advantages of Zenfone 8 Flip
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Zenfone 8 Flip
- no data
Zenfone 8 Flip's specs
|Zenfone 8 Flip|
|Release date||5/13, 2021|
|Color||Galactic Black/Glacier Silver|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0433inches (77.3mm) x 6.5inches (165mm) x 0.38inches (9.6mm)|
|Display size||6.67 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
Look at a smartphone