Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G review: worth buying?
Created date: 06/08/2021, 23:03:37, Updated date: 06/09/2021, 00:09:32
What are the strengths of the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4742 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G
- 2.Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's features, performance, reviews
- 2-1.Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's size
- 2-2.Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's CPU specs
- 2-3.Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's storage size
- 2-4.Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's screen
- 2-5.Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's camera specs
- 2-6.Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's battery performance
- 2-7.Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's general rating
- 3.Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's specs
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G
Advantages of Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G
- no data
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G's specs
|Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G|
|Release date||6/14, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0512inches (77.5mm) x 6.7inches (169.5mm) x 0.37inches (9.4mm)|
|Display size||6.8 inch|
|Display type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone