Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G review: worth buying?
Created date: 06/27/2021, 13:27:17, Updated date: 06/27/2021, 13:50:54
What are the strengths of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4660 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G
- 2.Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G's specs
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G
Advantages of Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G
- no data
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G's specs
|Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G|
|Release date||7/9, 2021|
|Display size||6.76 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1344 x 2772|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||13 MP|
Look at a smartphone