ZTE Axon 30 5G Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 07/26/2021, 15:09:00, Updated date: 07/26/2021, 22:33:31
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the ZTE Axon 30 5G. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the ZTE Axon 30 5G to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4842 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE Axon 30 5G
- 2.ZTE Axon 30 5G's features, performance, reviews
- 3.ZTE Axon 30 5G's specs
ZTE Axon 30 5G's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE Axon 30 5G
Advantages of ZTE Axon 30 5G
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of ZTE Axon 30 5G
- no data
ZTE Axon 30 5G's specs
|ZTE Axon 30 5G|
|Release date||8/3, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.063inches (77.8mm) x 6.7inches (170.2mm) x 0.31inches (7.8mm)|
|Display size||6.92 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2460|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone