Motorola Moto G60S review: worth buying?
Created date: 08/12/2021, 20:29:41, Updated date: 08/12/2021, 22:10:09
What are the strengths of the Motorola Moto G60S? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Motorola Moto G60S is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4737 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Motorola Moto G60S
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola Moto G60S
- 3.Specifications of Motorola Moto G60S
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola Moto G60S
The merits and demerits of Motorola Moto G60S
The merits of Motorola Moto G60S
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of Motorola Moto G60S
- no data
Specifications of Motorola Moto G60S
|Motorola Moto G60S|
|Release date||8/12, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (75.9mm) x 6.7inches (169.7mm) x 0.4inches (9.6mm)|
|Display size||6.8 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2460|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G95|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone