Motorola Moto G71 5G Review
Created date: 11/18/2021, 19:38:15, Updated date: 11/18/2021, 22:14:49
We've conducted a detailed review of the Motorola Moto G71 5G, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5143 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Motorola Moto G71 5G
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola Moto G71 5G
- 3.Specifications of Motorola Moto G71 5G
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Motorola Moto G71 5G
The merits and demerits of Motorola Moto G71 5G
The merits of Motorola Moto G71 5G
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of Motorola Moto G71 5G
- no data
Specifications of Motorola Moto G71 5G
|Motorola Moto G71 5G|
|Release date||11/18, 2021|
|Color||Neptune Green/Arctic Blue/Iron Black|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.91inches (73.9mm) x 6.35inches (161.2mm) x 0.335inches (8.5mm)|
|Display size||6.4 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone